Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Do you ever just wake up on the wrong side of the bed? Well that's what happened to me this morning. I woke up and was instantly grumpy. It stayed with me through out our workout at the gym. As we were walking home I heard God tell me that even when our life isn't perfect or what we wanted we still have His salvation that we can be joyful about.

No matter how bad our life gets or what circumstances we face, God is with us and we still have his face to look to and His promise of heaven for believers. It calmed me when I remembered this and after some relaxation with Taylor I was much better.

Today at the gym consisted of 7-21's, planks with leg extension, squat with side kick, dips, rows, lunges, and sit ups on the Swiss Ball. I am already feeling the lunges this evening!

Last night we tried tempeh for the 1st time. It was pretty good! I am not a big fan of tofu because of the mushy texture but Tempeh was much better;it reminded me more of rice. We used the recipe from Veganricha It was really good and I am excited to try more recipes with it. Plus it has a ton of protein! One pack has 40 g of protein. If you haven't tried it I encourage you to do so! After dinner is also had Baskin Robbins ice cream which was also delicious :) Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment