Tuesday, October 1, 2013

The Binge

So...I am not really a "binge" eater but when we go out of town I eat so much! We were away this weekend and Friday was ok but Saturday was worse and by Sunday I was eating so much junk food. Do you ever have that problem or is it just me? I eat fine at our house but as soon as I go somewhere, all walls are broken down and I eat and eat and eat.

Any tips on how to avoid that? I feel so gross afterward and then when I get home I just want more sweets. It is awful!

On the bright side, it is nice being home and getting back to a normal eating schedule. I was looking for some recipes tonight and I found a few that I can't wait to try. Here they are

Club Reuben
Taquito
Protein Bars

We are also trying some new recipes this week so I will let you know if I find anything really good.

Now I am ready for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment